Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mac and Cheese Soup

Source: The Pampered Chef

1 (14 ounce) package deluxe type macaroni and cheese
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 cup water
2 1/2 cups milk
1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar soup
1 cup cubed cooked ham

Cook macaroni as directed on package in a 4-quart casserole. Drain in large colander.

Meanwhile, chop broccoli and onion; in food chopper. Combine broccoli, onions, water in the casserole. Bring to a boil: cook 2 minutes. DO NOT DRAIN.

Stir in cooked macaroni, cheese sauce from pouch, milk, cheese soup and ham. Return to a boil; stirring occasionally. Use soup ladle and serve in 6 bowls.

Serving size: 6





I don't put that much onion in if I do at all. I can get my kids to eat this with at least 2 helpings of this and I send it to school with the boys in thier lunches and it's garanteed to be gone. It's the one thing my picky eatter will eat. They beg to have this at least 2x a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment