Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tator Tot Casserole

1 lb. ground beef
1-2 cans of green beans
1 can cream of chicken soup or celery soup
cheddar cheese
approx. 1/2 pkg of crispy tator tots or crispy crowns

Brown the beef, drain and spread in bottom of 2 quart casserole dish.

Spread can of soup over green beans and beef.

Cover soup with cheese. And I usually add extra because we all love cheese here.

Spread tator tots over cheese.

Bake according to tator tot directions.

You may want to add onions to the hamburger or some sort of spices. I don't add anything because my kids like it this way and I don't want to ruin it for them.

1 comment:

  1. I tried this recipe today and we all loved it. I did not change a thing, well that is not true: I cooked the ground beef with onions and garlic. This is going in my recipe book, So easy and tasty. TFS!

    ReplyDelete