Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to my Online cookbook

I have often been asked to pass on this recipe or that one. And I am alway's in search for it or forgetting to pass it on. So my goal is to create a Blogspot for my recipes then everyone can enjoy them as needed.

Now I must say some of my recipes do not come with measurements but I will try my best to add measurements.

As a working mother of 8 year old twin boys I find that running to wrestling practice and Awana's after work is not easy on the healthly dinner schedule and I know some of you it's not that easy as well. So over time I have found some recipes that are
very easy and simple but also provide a healthy dinner for your family. I will over time provide you recipes that are kid approved from my previous job of daycare.

Thank You for looking and I hope you enjoy my recipes. Please feel free to add comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment